Notice: Please read through all of our terms & conditions before booking any tour
• Price quoted is for the group and NOT per person.
• Price quoted is in British Pounds Sterling.
• Payment to be made in Pounds Sterling, either by credit card or cash.
• A deposit of 10% of the tour price, plus deposits required by suppliers, will confirm the booking.
• Payment in full 14 days prior to tour.
• more than 14 days prior to tour – all money refunded (less incurred administration charges – up to 4% and any entrance fees).
• 8 – 14 days prior to tour – 50% refund (less incurred administration charges – up to 4% and any entrance fees).
• 2 – 7 days prior to tour – 25% refund (less incurred administration charges – up to 4% and any entrance fees).
• Less than 48 hours prior to tour – no refund.
Payments made by Credit or Debit card will only be refunded to the card originally used.
Client is strongly advised to arrange their own travel insurance.
What is included in the price:
• Services of a professional Blue Badge Guide.
• For tours by car, services of a Professional Blue Badge Driver Guide. Or where not practicable, Blue Badge Guide plus chauffeur.
• Where applicable for larger groups, hire of Public Service Vehicle (for example a mini coach with driver).
• All motoring expenses, fuel, parking and road/bridge tolls where applicable.
What is not included in the price
• Admission fees to attractions. (Client does not need to pay for guide’s admission fee).
• Public transport fares for tours using public transport. (Client does not need to pay for guide’s fares).
• If the Client chooses to use taxis, client shall pay for all taxi fares.
• All incidental expenses should be settled directly, or can be put on account and/or billed to a credit card.
• Charges for extra services should be agreed at the time. Disbursements (not fees) settled by credit card will be subject to an administration charge of up to 4%.
Prices are based from a start point in central London.
Pick up point – Your guide will meet you at an agreed meeting place, usually at your hotel or apartment.
If you are interested in a tour; please leave your details below and we will be in touch shortly.
• Where specifically reserved, Glyn Jones will conduct the tour. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (eg illness) the services of another suitably qualified person (Blue Badge Guide or Chauffeur, or a combination of the two, depending on requirements) will be offered. In such cases every effort will be made to remain within the published tariff.
• Jolly Good Tours and its’ agents and servants shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury, accident, delay or irregularity suffered by any customer however caused, only to the extent that they are themselves liable under English Law for negligence or breach of the conditions of the contract. The client’s contract with Jolly Good Tours is subject exclusively to English Law and jurisdiction.
• Clients should have a reasonable level of fitness in order to cope with the demands of walking tours.
• Jolly Good Tours is the trading name of Glyn Jones, 55 Eastmont Road, Esher, Surrey KT10 9AY
• Member of The Institute of Tourist Guides no. ML5048.
• Licensed by Transport for London Private Hire – Driver Licence No. 162138/01/01